Dentist Warrnambool – Dental Assistant Qualified Or Traineeship
Job Post for Dental Assistant Qualified Or Traineeship
⭐️ GROW WITH US!! ⭐
Dental Assistant – Warrnambool Dental
Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time/Contract
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Our team is growing. We are looking for a new team member to join our wonderful, state of the art dental practice offering general to advanced dentistry. We take pride in being a good team and strive to provide the ultimate patient experience.
About the Company:
Warrnambool Dental is a reputable dental clinic located in Warrnambool, Victoria.
With a team of experienced and compassionate professionals, we are committed to providing exceptional dental care to our patients.
Our clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies to ensure the highest quality of service.
- Assisting the dentist during various dental procedures, including general dentistry, orthodontics, oral surgery, and cosmetic dentistry.
- Setting up and sterilizing dental instruments and equipment.
- Taking and developing dental x-rays using digital systems.
- Providing chairside assistance to the dentist during treatments.
- Educating patients on oral hygiene and post-operative care.
- Scheduling appointments and managing the clinic’s appointment book.
- Maintaining accurate patient records and updating charts.
- Ordering and managing dental supplies and inventory.
- Adhering to strict infection control protocols and safety standards.
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting (or equivalent qualification).
- Previous experience working as a dental assistant is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in taking and developing dental x-rays using digital systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Current CPR certification.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
- Supportive and friendly work environment.
- Work-life balance with flexible scheduling options.
- Employee discounts on dental treatments.
- Access to the latest dental technology and equipment.
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic about dental care and want to join our team at Warrnambool Dental, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
With the subject line “Dental Assistant Application – Warrnambool Dental”. We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Note: This job advertisement provides a general overview of the position and does not cover all the duties and responsibilities required.