The Fastest Teeth Whitening Solution!
Zoom Whitening Warrnambool
Leading Dental Practice in Warrnambool
Warrnambool Dental is dedicated to helping you create the smile of your dreams with Zoom Whitening.
Wondering if Zoom Whitening is right for you?
- Restore your smile & confidence
- Best Rated Cosmetic Dentist in Warrnambool
- State-of-the-Art Technology
“Quality is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skilful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”
Say Goodbye to Yellow, Stained Teeth
Why do I have yellow or dark teeth?
Daily activities such as drinking tea, coffee, colas, red wine and smoking tobacco can cause undue stress and strain on the colour of your teeth.
If you are not happy with the discolouration of your teeth, we have a solution! Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening!
The fastest, easiest way to whiten your teeth is in-office treatment with Zoom Whitening.
Zoom Whitening is the only in-office system that has variable intensity setting, so each treatment can be customised to maximise patient comfort.
This also includes desensitisers to help minimise sensitivity and protect teeth enamel.
This in-office procedure is safe, effective and proven to whiten teeth up to eight shades — for brighter, whiter teeth in just one visit.
The Difference between Over-the-Counter and Zoom Whitening
With Zoom whitening, the process is custom-made to your needs by your Warrnambool dentist, with custom-fitted trays for at-home treatments or the right light intensity and duration in the dentist’s office.
Causes of Teeth Discolouration
There are many causes of tooth discolouration.
Some of the most common causes of teeth discolouration include the following:
- Drinking coffee, wine and tea for a long time
- Smoking, which is a leading cause of yellow teeth
- Taking medications for a long time
- Certain diseases
- Simple neglect of dental hygiene, like inadequate brushing and flossing
Zoom Whitening Procedure
- Zoom Whitening procedure starts with protecting your gums and soft tissue.
- We will apply a special, Zoom Whitening agent on your teeth.
- Once whitening gel application is done, teeth are treated with a special lamp to penetrate the teeth and break up the stains and discolouration.
- To enhance the results, the gel is applied for three 15-minute sessions of light activation.
- A fluoride paste-gel is applied to the teeth that helps to reduce post-treatment sensitivity while strengthening the teeth enamel.
Maintain Good Oral Hygiene Practices
Good oral hygiene practices are important when it comes to maintaining the results of Zoom whitening.
Just because the teeth look bright, white, and clean, doesn’t mean they don’t need to be brushed anymore.
Patients should continue brushing at least twice a day and drink plenty of water to avoid a build-up of bacteria and food particles around the teeth.
It is also important to floss once daily, as this allows patients to reach spaces between the teeth and under the gumline that a toothbrush may not be able to.
We are here to help you answer these & more questions thoroughly.
Call Warrnambool Dental.
A smile can open doors and change lives.
(03) 5562 4433
Frequently Asked Questions
About Zoom Whitening
1. What is Zoom Whitening, and how does it work?
Zoom Whitening is another very popular bleaching process that can transform the colour of your teeth. Like laser teeth whitening, Zoom Whitening is carried out by your dentist in the comfort of their offices.
Once steps have been taken to protect the lips and gums, the Zoom hydrogen peroxide gel is applied to the teeth. This gel remains in place for 15 minutes, during which time the Zoom chairside lamp is activated. This lamp, which targets all teeth at the same time, then causes the chemical reaction which lightens the colour of your teeth.
Zoom Whitening is recommended to be applied for three, 15-minute sessions of light activation, totalling a treatment time of 45 minutes. Many patients see such a significant improvement in the colour of their teeth after the three sessions that they do not require any further appointments.
2. Is Zoom Whitening the best teeth whitening technique?
Zoom Whitening is the most popular in-office professional whitening procedure done today. The advantages of Zoom Whitening are the ease of having it done and the shortened time frame to get your teeth whiter.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr Nishant Hurria
Dr Nishant Hurria is an Australian-based health professional and the principal dentist of Warrnambool Dental with a special interest in Crowns & Bridges and Dental Implants.